Each week we attempt, with the Lord’s help, to provide those who attend Sunday School and our worship service with a little food and their five most needed items. Year round, we support the recovery of homeless men through a residential program. Additionally, we help provide food security for families in poverty through our food cooperative program. Your gifts are 100% tax deductible. Jesus Place is recognized by the IRS as a 501 (C) (3) nonprofit organization.
- Bibles (Translations only, no paraphrases; Large print is a plus)
- Coats or Jackets (Sizes Large – 3XL)
- Men’s work pants/ jeans (waist 30-40, length 31+ new or gently used)*
- Belts: (all waist sizes)
- Men’s Workboots or Tennis Shoes (new or gently used, sizes 9-13, 14,15)*
- Shirts (Large, XL, and XXL long-sleeved, gently used)
- Baseball caps (new or gently used)
- Blankets (twin size preferred, please no lap blankets, bedspreads, or comforters)*
- Athletic Socks (new only)
- Underwear (boxers and briefs, new only, Medium, Large, and X-large)
- Book bags or Gym bags * (dark colors preferred, suitable for men)
- Dollar Store Reading Glasses (all strengths)
- Disposable Razors
- Washcloths (new preferred)
- Sample / Travel Sized Shampoo
*These Items are critical and in constant demand.
Fish House Recovery Residence
- $700 per month to provide 24 life-changing tons of food to 50 familes a year (around 250 people in poverty). We are currently partnering with 3 social workers covering 8 schools and hope to expand the program.
- Churches who will partner with us to establish food co-ops in your own communities. We will help train.
- Families that qualify under Federal poverty guidelines who will be recipients of “Food Security”
- Volunteers to provide childcare and homework assistance during co-op meetings